• OKLAHOMA LAND AUCTION
• 160+/- Acres offered in 5 Tracts
• Nestled in Tulsas Osage Hills
• Minutes from downtown Tulsa
• View of Tulsa’s skyline
• Gently rolling topography
• 2 Ponds, pastureland and woods
• Tracts ranging from 10 to 53 acres
• Online Bidding Available
• This 160+/- acre Osage County ranch is nestled amongst The Osage Hills, • approximately 6 miles northwest of Tulsas central business district. The property features an unobstructed view of downtown Tulsas skyline, gently rolling topography, two ponds and a mixture of open pastureland and wooded areas. With neighbors such as the Gilcrease Foundation and Tulsa Botanical Gardens the property provides a quiet country setting only minutes from downtown. Offering the ranch in 5 tracts, ranging from 10 to 53 acres, allows bidders to create the package that best fits your needs.
From downtown Tulsa take the LL Tisdale Parkway for 2 miles and exit on Apache Street. Turn left on Apache and follow for 2 miles, road makes sharp right turn and turns into N 41st W Ave. Follow for 1.6 miles and turn left on 43rd Street N, follow for 0.5 mile and property begins on the right.
Open House / Inspection Dates
September 11th & 30th from 5:30PM-7:30PM
Meet a Schrader Representative on Tract 1
The Lodge at Bridle Creek, 5811 Roper Rd, Sperry, OK 74073
Tract 1: 53± ac located on the east side of the property, fronting 43rd Street N. This tract runs along a ridgeline and features a truly remarkable view of Tulsas skyline. Comprised of approximately 50% open pastureland and 50% mature hardwood timber, the tract has the view for an ideal potential building site.
Tract 2: 15± ac located along the southern part of the property. The tract front 43rd Street N and features the same view of downtown Tulsa as tract one but in a smaller package. The acreage is comprised of mostly open pastureland and small hardwood trees.
Tract 3: 10± ac located along the southern part of the property. The tract fronts 43rd Street N and lies within an open valley running through the property. A small spring-fed creek runs north through the tract, purchase individually or in combination with surrounding tracts for more acreage.
Tract 4: 38± ac located along the western side of the property. This tract runs along a ridgeline and offers some excellent views and topography change. Comprised of approximately 25% open pastureland and 75% mature hardwoods, the tract can be used for building and recreational purposes.
Tract 5: 44± ac Swing Tract located in the center of the property. Tract 5 is very appealing with a combination of pastureland and two ponds in the valley and mature hardwoods on the north ridgeline. Purchase in combination with any of the surrounding tracts to create your ideal setting.